1. Our company aims to work for decades to come. Therefore, our motto is to follow the rules and do everything with due diligence. Helping Russians to find a job in Japan, we give them the opportunity not only to visit the Land of the Rising Sun, but also to improve their qualifications, gain invaluable experience, knowledge and skills. All this will help the trainee to make his contribution to the development of the Russian economy and industry on his return. Thus, we deepen the bond between our countries.
2. Our company received a state license for employment in Japan from the General Administration for Migration Issues of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation.
3. Our company received a special education license issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation. To obtain it we passed the verification of the educational program and curriculum.
4. The company employs experienced teachers only. These are qualified specialists with excellent knowledge of the Japanese language, who graduated with honors and completed internships in Japan.
5. We provide support to both technical intern trainees and our Japanese partners 24/7 during the entire period of technical internship.
6. Our company is distinguished by a serious and conscientious attitude to work. When you choose us, you can be sure that you are making the right choice. We are focused on a proper result you will be satisfied with. With our help you will achieve your goals.
7. Our company is scrupulous about the selection of candidates for the Technical Internship Training program. To work effectively a future trainee shall meet all the requirements set by a host company. Beside the evaluation of their physical condition, all candidates undergo the examination of mental health, intellectual development and their ability to learn Japanese. There also must not be criminal records. As a result, we ensure that only healthy, law-abiding, responsible, trained and well-versed candidates are sent out.
8. The classrooms are well-equipped with the use of the latest educational technologies. The facilities have successfully received an inspection of compliance with sanitary standards of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare, as well as the fire safety inspection of the Russian Emergencies Ministry.
1. We receive applications for a Technical Internship Training Program and then conduct a careful selection of candidates. We organize a complete medical examination of the mental and physical condition of candidates in reliable state medical institutions only. We test the mental abilities so that the candidate can acquire the knowledge necessary for a technical internship and thebasis of the Japanese language.
2. We are constantly in touch with our Japanese partners and provide all the necessary information about the candidates and the selection process.
3. We prepare and conduct interviews of candidates with employees of the supervisory organization.
4. We teach the Japanese language, business ethics, culture, and peculiarities of life in Japan.
5. We conduct an examination to check the acquired knowledge before sending candidates to Japan.
6. We work closely with the local diplomatic mission of Japan. We prepare all the documents necessary for a visa.
7. We send candidates to the technical internship.
8. We keep in contact with the supervisory organization and the technical trainee himself throughout the entire internship period and provide the support required.
9. Our company meets the technical trainee on his return after the end of the internship and helps with job placement at home.
TRAINING RULES FOR "JAPAN WORK"
1. Students are obliged to consciously comply with the norms of social behavior in JAPAN WORK LLC.
2. Students are required to attend all classes. Those who have missed more than 5% of the total number of lessons are not allowed to take final exams.
3. Students are obliged to notify the teacher when missing a class due to illness or other profound circumstances, and must review the material on their own or with the help of the teacher.
4. During lessons students should be attentive and responsible; the homework should be done conscientiously as well.
5. Students must fulfill the requirements of teachers and employees of the organization.
6. Students must accept and understand the goals set by the teacher and show respect.
7. Students should be polite and friendly towards each other.
8. Students should mind their language and behavior.
9. Students are required to comply with labor protection rules, fire safety techniques in the classroom and during various company events.
10. Students are obliged to keep the facilities of the organization clean and tidy to prevent violations of sanitary and hygienic standards.
11. These Rules are mandatory for all students in JAPAN WORK LLC.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
Japan Work is located in the very heart of Ulan Ude, the capital of the Republic of Buryatia. The company is a 3-minute walk from the Soviet Square in the Buryat business center. Almost all transport routes pass the Square. You can find everything you need nearby: grocery and stationery stores, various cafes, canteens, pharmacies, banks, a post office. Thus, students can easily get to Japan Work from any part of the city, and the process of learning will be as comfortable as possible due to the walking distance of the necessary institutions.